Although single-use instrument action is gaining more and more importance in todays field of laparoscopic surgery, Ackermann is providing solutions and solving immanent disadvantages, like higher costs per use, the requirement of excessive stockpiling and environmental concerns with unbeatable benefits to conventional reusable instruments.
As a result of this, our hybrid instrument consisting of at least one reusable and one single-use component to combine the advantages of reusable and disposable instruments and to offer the best of both worlds.
• Disposable scissor, dissector and grasping tips
• Sharp scissor blades for each procedure
• No gaps between reusable and disposable part
• High-quality, ergonomic handle with flushing channel and HF-port
• Quick, easy and safe assembly with the ball and socket coupling
• Fully made in Germany
• Nearly no need for repair or maintance
• Maximum articulation due to 360° rotation
• Working length of 330 mm, other lengths on request
• disposable tips
• reusable sheath-handle combination
Easy assembly and disassembly due to ball and socket connection between sheath and tip.
Ackermann Instrumente GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)7461 966 17 0
Fax: +49 (0)7461 966 17 70