Although single-use instrument action is gaining more and more importance in todays field of laparoscopic surgery, Ackermann is providing solutions and solving immanent disadvantages, like higher costs per use, the requirement of excessive stockpiling and environmental concerns with unbeatable benefits to conventional reusable instruments.
As a result of this, Ackermann hybrid instruments consisting of at least one reusable and one single-use component to combine the advantages of reusable and disposable instruments and to offer the best of both worlds.
• no repair or maintenance costs
• sheath and tip fully insulated preventing arching
• the reusable high quality handle with HF-port provides superior feel and full compatibility with our reusable CS line and Endo Lock line
• featuring a large variety of jaws such as double action scissors, graspers and forceps
• quick, easy and safe assembly with the ball-joint at the sheath
• 360° rotatable
• no gaps between reusable and disposable part
• all parts in imminent contact with patients are replaceable each procedure
• disposable insert-sheath combination
• reusable Endo Lock / System CS handle
Easy assembly and disassembly due to ball and socket connection between sheath and handle.
Ackermann Instrumente GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)7461 966 17 0
Fax: +49 (0)7461 966 17 70